How to report stolen/lost company equipment

If you have had any company equipment stolen you must contact the police to report it and obtain a CRN (Crime Reference Number) via your local police station or 101 service.


In either instance you should report lost and stolen company equipment immediately to the IT Service Desk (01530 518080).


To request SIM cards/mobile numbers to be suspended, see below;


Corporate Vodafone SIM's - 03333043333

Any other network - 08707 707 700

Print | Sitemap
Copyright Barratt Developments PLC 2016